- Suitable for Ring Wired
- Not suitable for Ring 1st & 2nd Gen
- Not suitable for Ring Video Doorbell 2,3 & 4
- Not suitable for Ring Pro 1 & 2
Installing your smart doorbell at an angle
The Ring is a smart doorbell, with a camera built into the bell unit. The corner bracket that comes with the doorbell has a 15° angle. This may be too little for your needs. If the doorbell needs to be tilted more, so that the camera is aimed at the person who rings the bell, the corner bracket from Umake is the solution. We offer this product for smart doorbells from different brands such as Eufy, Google Nest, Ring and Arlo.
Supplied with fasteners
We supply fasteners to attach your doorbell to the corner mounting bracket. This way you can attach the holder to a wooden wall or frame. For mounting the corner bracket to a stone wall, 4x40mm screws and 6mm plugs are required, these are not included with the product.
The part is symmetrical, and can therefore be mounted facing left or right. This makes it universally applicable on both sides of the door.
The product is 3D printed, is that strong enough?
We design and produce everything we offer within our company in the Netherlands. Production takes place in our industrial 3D print farm. A 3D print farm is a large series of professional 3D printers that are controlled by the computer. All products are designed to be sturdy, have a professional look and are easy to install.
- Angle mounting bracket for Ring Wired
Doorbell not included.
- Guide the doorbell wires through the gap inside the corner bracket. Mount the corner bracket to a wall or door frame with the supplied larger screws.
- Connect the doorbell wires to your Ring Wired doorbell. Mount your doorbell to the corner bracket with the supplied smaller screws.
- Mount the cover plate to your doorbell as explained in the user manual of your Ring Wired.
There are no reviews yet.