- Suitable for the EUFY 2K Wireless/Battery ( type T8210 ).
- Not suitable for the Eufy 2K Wired ( type T8200 ). Click here.
- Not suitable for the EUFY Slim 1080P ( type T8220 ). Click here.
The type number is stated on the back of the doorbell and/or on the packaging.
Installing the EUFY 2K Wireless/Battery doorbell at an angle
The EUFY 2K is a smart doorbell, with a camera built into the bell unit. The angle bracket that comes with the doorbell has an angle of 15°. This may be too little. If the bell needs to be mounted more obliquely, so that the camera is aimed at the person who rings the bell, the corner mounting bracket from Umake is the solution. We offer this product for smart doorbells from different brands such as Eufy, Google Nest and Ring.
Supplied with fasteners
We supply fasteners to attach your doorbell to the corner mounting bracket. This way you can attach the holder to a wooden wall or frame. For installing the doorbell to a stone wall, 4x40mm screws and 6mm plugs are required, these are not included with the product.
The part is symmetrical, and can therefore be mounted facing left or right. This makes it universally applicable on both sides of the door.
The product is 3D printed, is that strong enough?
We design and produce all products that we offer within our company in the Netherlands. Production takes place in our industrial 3D print farm. A 3D print farm is a large series of professional 3D printers that are controlled by the computer. All products are designed to be sturdy, have a professional look and are easy to install.
- Angle mounting bracket for Eufy 2K Battery (T8210)
Doorbell not included.
- Install the corner mounting bracket into the desired position with the supplied Phillips screws.
- The doorbell holder (which is supplied with the Eufy doorbell) can be mounted to the corner bracket with the supplied M4x10 crosshead bolts.
- The doorbell can then be clicked into the holder, after which it is ready to setup.
For a wired connection, the doorbell wires can be routed through the oval shaped gap insinde the corner mounting bracket.