- Suitable for the EUFY Slim 1080P ( type T8220 )
- Not suitable for the Eufy 2K Wired ( type T8200 ). Click here.
- Not suitable for the EUFY 2K Wireless/Battery ( type T8210 ). Click here.
The type number is stated on the back of the doorbell and/or on the packaging.
Installing the EUFY Slim 1080p doorbell at an angle
The EUFY Slim 1080p is a smart doorbell, with a camera built into the bell unit. There is no corner bracket included with the doorbell. The corner bracket from Umake is the solution if you want to mount your doorbell at an angle. We offer this product for smart doorbells from different brands such as Eufy, Google Nest and Ring.
Supplied with fasteners
We supply fasteners to attach your doorbell to the corner mounting bracket. This way you can attach the holder to a wooden wall or frame. For installing the doorbell to a stone wall, 4x40mm screws and 6mm plugs are required, these are not included with the product.
The part is symmetrical, and can therefore be mounted facing left or right. This makes it universally applicable on both sides of the door.
The product is 3D printed, is that strong enough?
We design and produce all products that we offer within our company in the Netherlands. Production takes place in our industrial 3D print farm. A 3D print farm is a large series of professional 3D printers that are controlled by the computer. All products are designed to be sturdy, have a professional look and are easy to install.
- Angle mounting bracket for Eufy Slim 1080p (T8220)
Doorbell not included.
- Install the corner mounting bracket into the desired position with the supplied Phillips screws.
- The doorbell holder (which is supplied with the Eufy doorbell) can be mounted to the corner bracket with the supplied M4x10 crosshead bolts.
- The doorbell can then be clicked into its holder, after which it is ready to setup.